The core values and beliefs that guide our members to produce amazing results.
The simple rules holding us all together, ensuring every Wesrom Member becomes one of the most capable professionals in their field, whilst enjoying and finding pride in their work.
– Tell your team when you need their help or can’t meet a deadline. We’re here to help.
– Over-communicate. Leave no room for misunderstanding. Write it down clearly.
– Provide constructive feedback whenever available. Don’t keep anything inside.
– Add more value than anyone has any right to expect. Always over-deliver.
– Be self-reliant. Learn what you need to know and get it done.
– Obsess over the quality of your work. Defy mediocrity. Embrace excellence.
– Allow yourself to fall in love with your craft. Let your results speak for themselves.
– Consciously seek to become a bit better every week. Learn, practice, grow.
– Push yourself. If it’s not a bit uncomfortable, then you’re doing it wrong.
– Follow the Golden Rule: Treat others as you would like to be treated.
– Remember you’re working with and for real people. Be patient and understanding.
– Use kindness and generosity in all your words and actions. Let others feel you care.
– Always ask yourself questions such as: Is this useful? Can this be done any easier?
– Proactively find ways to make your and others lives better, one way or another.
– Don’t reinvent the wheel. Open your mind and ask for help often.
– Travel, see, experience, enjoy. Life has so much to offer. Go for it. We’re paying.
– Design a career that you do not need a vacation from. Make it part of who you are.
– Let yourself dream, and fight for what you want. Your dreams don’t work until you do.