To help you build the lifestyle you want.
Work from home, another city, or even another continent, whilst still growing your career. We encourage you to travel as much as you wish and enjoy our world’s beautiful places and experiences.
40-Hour work weeks
Through our passion for our craft makes most of us put in a few extra hours, no one will ever tell you to work outside of your schedule. Not a peer, nor a team leader, and not even the CEO.
Unlimited Vacation Days
Want to go on a trip from Friday to Monday? Go for it! Feel like you just don’t wanna work today? No worries! As long as you delivered your due tasks, or asked a team member to help you, we don’t mind.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role (Min. 3 years)
- Experience with Microsoft O365, Microsoft Defender, Azure
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- User support, Project support
- Basic IT knowledge
- English – flawless
- German – medium level
- Available to travel between the sites ( Romania, Hungary, Germany) – monthly (first 6 months) , quarterly (after 6 months)
- Location: Germany, Hungary, Romania
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies