As a Wesrom Account Director, you must pursue “net new” deals from new customers. You must thrive on seeing them succeed from an initial project to be able to build your knowledge and get referrals which usually translate into quick deals.
You will leverage your expertise and knowledge to effectively manage relationships and new business opportunities. You will be provided with a dedicated sales enablement support expert who will give you the tools, knowledge, and support you need to quickly overachieve your quotas and achieve success. You will be working closely with the Wesrom executive team, sales enablement, and customer success teams. This role will work with accounts globally via web meetings, but the majority of the activity will be in Europe & America.
Your compensation will include a base salary as well as a commission OR only a significant commission, based on your preference.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Close new business, meet or exceed monthly revenue target.
- Generate your own leads to ensure you achieve your goal.
- Qualify leads and understands business needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple professionals within prospect companies (c-suite executives, founders, owners and SVP) at target well funded startups and SMEs within a defined territory and/or to a defined set of targeted prospects.
- Rigorously manage RFPs, Audits, Proof of Concepts or trials from beginning to close and successful handover to customer success team.
- Provide limited customer support during the sales process and onboarding phases to ensure a happy transition to the customer success team and a “happy client that will provide you with referrals”.
- Consistently keep pipeline status up to date.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the services and ensure customers receive very prompt and accurate replies to all enquiries during the first two months of service.
- Create proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Representing the company at conferences and events and other typical sales duties as required.
- Strong knowledge & passion for business, startups, and tech.
- Between 2-5 years of Sales experience. Familiar with sales processes, sales methodologies (ideally value selling), and sales KPI.
- Excellent “presentation” skills are mandatory, ideally with experience working for a small technology services vendor.
- Experience selling software & marketing services is beneficial but not mandatory
- Strong communication, listening, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with sales metrics.
- Be comfortable with technology & marketing, curious to learn more, and good at explaining technology to non-experts.
- Be self-motivated, have high activity, and be able to manage projects successfully without oversight.
- Have high standards of integrity.