Here’s who we’re looking for:
Wesrom’s dedication to quality has allowed us to become better every day. We’re seeking an experienced quality assurance specialist to build upon this reputation with an unwavering commitment to meticulous production. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to accuracy, security, and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist operations and our quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels, environmental and health, and safety goals/KPIs
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- At least 2 years experience as a Quality Specialist or roles in similar capacity.
- Good working knowledge of Test Management software and flexible with QA methodologies.
- Experience with Manual testing when it comes to UX, Usability, Functionality, Smoke, and Regression.
- Able to identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Ability to rapidly enhance and learn new skills and maintains relevant knowledge about new testing tools and test strategies.
- Able to develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Be comfortable and adaptive working in a timeline-heavy environment.
- Organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Fantastic Google-Fu.
1. Stable Salary
2. Borderless career
3. 40-Hour work weeks
4. Unlimited Vacation Days