Wesrom is looking to extend its dev team with a passionate, hard-working back-end developer who will help us build and maintain industry-best web applications.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
You’re super passionate about code, software development, and tech in general. You get some of your biggest kicks from finding solutions to complex problems. You obsess over finding not just any solution, but the best solution you’re capable of, and avoid crappy shortcuts that aren’t scalable. You take pride in keeping your code clear and modular. At any point in time you can go on vacation knowing another team member can pick up exactly where you left off.
- Solid experience as a PHP Developer (several years)
- Proficiency with PHP, Laravel, and MySQL is a MUST!
- Proficiency with Docker and AWS is a MUST!
- Good knowledge and experience in object oriented programming
- Requires high proficiency in both written and verbal communication
- Requires a high degree of independent judgment and complex problem solving
- Willingness to learn new technologies and practices
Good To Haves:
- Solid LAMP experience
- Experience with GIT or other version control systems
- Familiarity with Bootstrap and LESS/SASS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- PHP, MySQL, and related technology development
- Single-handedly finding and implementing solutions to any and all issues
- Daily interfacing with other members of Wesrom and (sometimes) our clients
1. Stable Salary
2. Borderless career
3. 40-Hour work weeks
4. Unlimited Vacation Days