Extensive marketing strategies are not for everyone. They presume a higher initial investment, but are well worth it in the right circumstances. Some of which are:
- You have a product/service idea and you want to validate it before going all-in
- You’re going to launch a new product and want to make sure it gets traction
- You feel like your marketing isn’t working and you don’t know why
- Your marketing is getting okay results but you know you’re not reaching your full potential
Anybody can tell you what keywords to focus on, content to produce, or social media messages to publish. But if you don’t have the right strategy in place and the tactics you’re using aren’t working together to amplify that strategy, then you aren’t going to produce the results you expect.
As our friends at Square2Marketing say: “Implementing individual marketing tactics (emails, websites, press releases, blog posts, etc.) without a solid, well-developed inbound marketing strategy in place is like baking a cake without a recipe: your chances for success are slim at best. On the other hand, with the right recipe (a.k.a. marketing strategy) at your fingertips, you’re capable of creating the kind of marketing masterpiece that keeps your audience coming back for more.”
Without an integrated approach and the proper tools to measure your effectiveness, you won’t produce a steady stream of high-quality leads. You’ll continue to blend in with the competition and fail to stand out as the obvious leader in your market.
The cost of such an initiative is highly dependant on your goals, as explained in the first paragraph, but here are some ideas:
- $3,000 for a detailed content marketing strategy
- $5,000 to effectively validate an idea
- $15,000 – $25,000 for a complete 6-month marketing plan
Marketing strategies are payable in two installments and the minimum term is of 4-8 weeks.
Schedule A Free Strategy Session
Let’s figure out how you can grow.