Besides not liking it, you don’t have the time nor the patience to make sure your website is always up to date, secure, and running smoothly. Here are a few questions to get a sense of your website’s current status:
- Would you know if your site was down right now?
- Who is keeping any eye on it?
- Does someone get an alert if it should go down?
Also, considering around 30,000 sites get hacked every day, one might ask:
- Will yours be one of them?
- Or what would the cleanup cost?
- Does your site have any form of protection?
- Is it backed up regularly?
And finally, if you’d like to change a paragraph here or an image there:
- Can you call someone to do it for you?
- Are they available every business day?
- Do they know how those changes affect conversions?
Every established business today takes care of their online presence. The best part is you don’t need to do all this. We can handle everything for you.
How We Can Help
We have specific processes in place that ensure your online assets are continuously serving your business. Depending on your goals, you can choose from one of the following plans.
Our Standard Plan includes:
- Real time security and firewall
- Malware and hack detection with immediate cleanup
- Backups, lots and lots of backups
- Regular software updates (core, themes, and plugins)
- Website performance and uptime monitoring
- Webmaster services when you need them
Our Premium Plan includes:
- All of the benefits from the Standard Plan, plus
- Creation of new pages and/or editing of existing ones
- Ongoing search engine optimization of each page
- Ongoing conversion rate optimization
Simple, Flat, Fixed Pricing
Website Support and Maintenance packages start at $750/mo. No hidden prices, no unpleasant surprises, no extra fees. Whatever package we agree on will have a fixed monthly price and nothing else.
All packages have a one-year minimum engagement. We hand-pick all of the people we serve and only work with people that are passionate about their business and serious about its growth.
I Want Ongoing Support and Maintenance
Fill out the form below and let’s get started.
P.S.: Every month we surprise one of our new clients with a free service. Will it be you? Get in touch to learn more.