The economy goes up and down, stocks fluctuate, and at one point or another every industry is predictably disrupted. It’s foolish to think today’s reality has anything to do how things are going to be 3-5-10 years from now.
The questions is: Will your business thrive, no matter what happens?
From the smallest startups to the largest corporations, private businesses have been around for centuries, becoming very popular with magnates such as Rockefeller, Ford, JP Morgan, and Carnegie.
Back then, business was a black box. There was no study of what makes businesses successful and the systems and processes they have in place to make sure they maintain their status.
Now, it’s a totally different reality.
Every aspect about how to create and maintain a thriving company has already been documented. How to take the best decisions, how to predictably grow your business every year, how to hire and keep the best people, how to increase staff productivity and client lifetime value.
And the best part is, there are other companies, such as Wesrom, that can teach you and everyone else on your team each of those aspects.
Of course, we’re not the only ones out there, but our past clients’ success, the fact that every business we touch grows exponentially every year, and our 100% satisfaction guarantee, make us a more than a valid option.
If you’re interested in growing your business, I warmly invite you to keep reading.
Our collaboration with Wesrom has led us to make great progress by implementing metrics and systems in everything we do. Our organization is now a “High-Class Consultant” within the fundraising sector of Mexico. Thank you!
Your Best Year In Business, Yet.
We Leave Nothing To Chance.
Day 0: Introduction
We start by getting to know you and your business on a personal level. Our goal is to understand exactly who and what we’re dealing with. This will help us get a sense of what stage you’re at right now so we can then tailor all of our following training sessions and workshops to be 100% relevant to you. You will:
- Go through an audit of every aspect of your business
- Get clear on exactly where you are
- Make sure the training is molded to your needs
Day 1: Leadership
Only 20% of success is mechanics. The other 80% is psychology. If you’ve been in business for several years, you already know dozens of things you should be doing. On the first day we make sure you actually follow through and achieve your goals. You will:
- Learn to control your state and take the best decisions
- Be able to anticipate issues and maximize resources
- Gain the unconditional support of your entire team
Day 2: Growth
Every industry is now changing faster than it ever has before. Our engagement starts by making sure you have an exciting long-term vision in place, but day 2 is when we talk about the specific ways to get you there. You will:
- Know exactly what to do in each season of the economy
- Learn how to predictably grow your business, no matter what
- Take advantage of your unique position in your industry
Day 3: Innovation
Mind-way through we’ll talk about how the biggest brands in the world have managed to become and stay leaders within their field. Interestingly enough, it’s a mix of the exact same things, over and over again. You will:
- Come up with ways to 10x the value you bring to your clients
- Learn how to have an unfair advantage over your competitors
- Significantly increase the entire business’s output and morale
Day 4: Influence
(Almost) No one likes salespeople, nor manipulative colleagues, not anything in between. On day 4 we’ll focus on turning everyone on the team into masters of influence. This will be life-changing for all participants. You will:
- Learn the best ways to build honest rapport with anyone
- Fully understand the only reasons why anyone does anything
- Be able to ethically influence your and other people’s thoughts
Day 5: Planning
The last training session is about transitioning your focus from activities onto concrete, desired results. If the team feels overwhelmed on a regular basis, this will be a real game-changer. You will:
- Clearly define the exact outcome every individual is responsible for
- Be able to keep track of all the moving pieces much more easily
- Create the step by step plan to implement everything you learned
Day 6: Closure
We end our engagement by making sure everyone understood all the new information they got and nothing is forgotten. We’ll recap all previous training sessions and discuss next steps. You will:
- Share your perspective of the training with the team
- Get a chance to go over everything that you’ve learned thus far
- Ask any remaining questions and fill in the final gaps
One Month of Business Coaching
Right after the initial week of day-to-day training sessions, we include a full month of coaching for the entire C-level team. This includes weekly hour-long coaching calls and unlimited support via email. This way, we make sure you not only get everything you need to succeed, but you also apply it.
The full 5-day training session costs $20,000, plus transportation and accommodation. The first half ($10,000) is to be paid before the sessions start, and the second half is due after the one month of coaching finishes.
The $10,000 Guarantee
If, for whatever reason, at the end of the coaching sessions, you feel you’ve not been provided enough value, then you don’t need to send us the remaining $10,000. If you’re not happy with the results, then we feel we don’t deserve the money.
Schedule A Free Discovery Call
Let’s figure out how you can grow.
P.S.: Every month we surprise one of our new clients with a free service. Will it be you? Get in touch to learn more.