- The climax of my concern was when I saw a post shared by my one of my friends, vividly describing (with pictures included) how scientists are injecting growth hormones into new-born livestock to make them grow much bigger and much faster. Of course I will not share the photo, but I think you can easily imagine a 1 tonne bull with such huge muscles, that its skin was shredded. Oh, and by the way, the bull was 4 months old and alive!
2. The amazing benefits of vegetables and fruits!
- Including more vegetables and fruits in your diet may reduce risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, kidney stones, high cholesterol levels and the list goes on!
- They help you enhance or maintain eyesight, have healthier skin, heal injuries faster, keep your gums and teeth healthy and much more!
3. One of the goals on my vision board is to be the healthiest person I can be. This includes:
- Having high levels of energy all day.
- Being able to easily assimilate information and concentrate on activities (yes, a healthy mind starts with a healthy diet!)
- Getting into the best physical shape I can.
- Healthy food costs too much
- Healthy food is difficult to prepare
- Healthy food takes too long to cook
- Healthy food is difficult to transport at the office/school
- Healthy food is not that healthy in restaurants
- Healthy food <add any lame excuse here>
Don’t live to eat, but rather eat to live.